BLACK & DENIM: Two of my favorites in one outfit

8:23:00 PM




I used to be an impulsive buyer when it comes to black apparels. You can always see that twinkle in my eyes when I see one. It seems that whatever the design is, as long as it is black, it'll never fail to impress me. Funny thing is, every time I see a design I like, I always look for its black counterpart even if the color displayed is stunning. It's like I knew that the black version will always be better or else, perfect. Though I love anything pink, I actually choose black over pink when it comes to clothes. Maybe not all the time but definitely most times. I love how black always makes me look more trendy even without accessories. It always takes my outfit to the next level. Plus, I don't have to worry about picking a piece that I can pair it with, because black goes well with any color.



At least that was before I started wearing denim. Then I realized, denim goes well with anything too. It makes me look young and preppy. So, I started buying lots of denim button-ups, jackets and blazers. When it started to become a trend and it made its way to my favorite magazines' covers, I already bought more than I need. But I wasn't able to wear some of it until a month ago. Once I started wearing it one at a time, I just can't get enough of it. Thank God I bought a load of it. Now I have a new favorite. I still love my blacks though. That's why I love this outfit. I got two of my favorites in it.


You Might Also Like