Summer Bliss

9:35:00 PM



Sunny days. Ooh, it feels like I'm gonna take a dip in crystal-clear blue waters anytime soon. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?  I still have to wait for a few more weeks before summer vacation (too bad). Some might say that it's not really summer yet but I (strongly) beg to disagree.

Have you been outside and felt that scorching heat? Have you seen the social media feeds filled with tour and vacation package advertisements? Because I have, and judging from that, I say summer is in the air. Those bright mornings and lazy afternoons fill me with an energized aura that makes me wish for it not to end. But we can only enjoy it while we can, coz it might be just a short break from days of gloomy weather and cold rain.You know how quick a weather can change in the Philippines,  it might be the smiling Mr. Sun up there now, but it can be drizzling the next - or worse, another storm.



So while it lasts,  I bring out those florals from my wardrobe and line them up for me to choose. I like it when it's light and soft,  making me feel the warm breeze every time the wind blows. That's why I prefer chiffon dresses on days like this.

Either you're going on a relaxing walk at the park, doing some errands, or even going to work, you can definitely pull off a chiffon floral dress. Kinda brings out the girly you.

What can feel more summery ( is there even such a word? ) than a yellow chiffon floral dress? Match it with a gray turban and four-inch platform and you can pull off a sexy and preppy look. And don't forget the accessories to complete the outfit.  It's simple and chic.



You Might Also Like