Lanterns as Room Dividers

9:30:00 AM



Hi, there loves!… I'm not having much going on today so here's another project that can keep you busy on days as boring as mine.This is not really a DIY since the materials are readily bought but I still wanna share this design with you guys. Hope you like it!I used 5 Chinese Lanterns of different sizes and shades of orange. You can use different colors depending on your goal look. If you want something fresh and light, you can use pastel colors. Me, I'm going for the warm and cozy feel.
I used 5 Chinese Lanterns of different sizes and shades of orange. You can use different colors depending on your goal look. If you want something fresh and light, you can use pastel colors. Me, I'm going for the warm and cozy feel.
This is just very simple, you just hang the lanterns in an area to divide the room. I used a curtain rod, just because I used curtains at both ends. But you can just tack it on the ceiling or hang it using hooks. It looks good if you hang it in different lengths as well.
The wires can be evident so I used artificial vines to cover it. You can also use curtains or any color-fitting cloth to hide it. This project is not only applicable for interior design but you can also use this on parties and outdoor decorations. I hope you'd try this at home and hit me with your own version of this project.


You Might Also Like