Lighted Centerpieces

11:30:00 PM



It's a lovely day, isn't it? Mr. Sun seems happy and I hope you're all feeling fabulous on this sunny day.  So how 'bout checking out some creative centerpieces?
It was a few days before my sister's birthday and I was cleaning the house and the grounds when I noticed that we got quite a few old books, jars, bottles and logs. And I was like, " now where am I gonna hide these?" But then I thought, why hide it if I can use it as centerpieces. So I started combining these materials in an arrangement and check these out!
 
 


A lot of things that were trying to hide or throw away can be made into something useful. Try doing your own centerpiece from materials that might be hidden in your attic or stock room. You might be surprised with the result.

You Might Also Like